Alison Dempster - Marriage Celebrant
Hello and welcome, my name is Alison Dempster. I am registered as a Civil Marriage Celebrant and a member of the Alliance of Celebrants Qld Inc. ACQI moved to the Sunshine Coast 37 years ago with my family and found my passion some years later when I decided to become a Marriage Celebrant. Helping people to make the best day of their lives perfect!
Reflecting back over my life's experiences, I feel I have a lot to offer you with my caring and compassionate personality.
I truly love being a celebrant. I know your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives. I am here to help this very special day be the day you have always dreamt of. Whether it be on a large scale or a small intimate wedding I am here to make it perfect for you both.
I look forward hearing from you and working with you to create your dream wedding!
My Commitment to you
- Meeting and communicating with you as often as required.
- Providing you with a wide range of vows, readings, poems, for you to choose from.
- To help you create a ceremony that you will truly love.
- Rehearsal of your ceremony to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- To prepare and lodge all relevant paperwork.
- Ceremonial feather pen, (Looks great in photos)
- To arrive at least 30minutes before your ceremony start time.
- To perform your ceremony in a truly professional manner with warmth and dignity.
- To be well groomed and appropriately dressed.
- Supply of a PA system.
- Table and Chairs if required.
- Preparation and presentation of a professionally written Marriage Certificate, and a gift bag containing a lovely copy of ceremony and Thankyou Card.
Other services that I offer include
- Baby Naming
- Reaffirmation/ Renwal of Vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Alison Dempster - Marriage Celebrant.