Annette J Carroll Civil Celebrant
By Appointment, Merewether NSW 2291
Also Services: Sydney
CHOOSING A CELEBRANT
Important factors to look at when choosing a celebrant for your wedding or other ceremony.
- Are you comfortable with the celebrant, do you feel relaxed and confident with this person.
- Do you and your partner like the Celebrant.
- Is the Celebrant professional in their approach to you and to the Ceremony.
- Will the Celebrant be flexible with any changes made to the Ceremony.
- Is the Celebrant friendly and will he/she fit in with you and your guests and make all feel welcome and comfortable.
- Will the Celebrant help you create the ceremony if needed or Does the Celebrant design all of the ceremony for you.
As a registered Celebrant, I am able to preside over
Renewal of Vows
Funerals and End of Life Ceremonies
Your Wedding Ceremony is the unique expression of you and your partner's love for each other. It is the day you have planned to show each other, family and friends the joy and peace you experience together.
I will work with you both in preparing a meaningful ceremony that encompasses personal and individual meaning for your special day. You can prepare your own vows or I can assist in writing special vows that reflect your love and the commitment you share.
Having a Celebrant provides the freedom to choose where you get married and how that marriage ceremony is to be conducted. I am very flexible in relation to venues and styles of ceremony.
To love is to share life together
To build special plans just for two
To work side by side
And then smile with pride
As one by one, dreams all come true.
Adapted from The Meaning by Kellie Spehn
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Annette J Carroll Civil Celebrant.