Heart 2 Heart Marriage Celebrant
Kellyville, Kellyville NSW 2155
Creating a marriage ceremony, which is unique to you, takes planning and consideration and the best place to start is with a celebrant who will help you to realise your dreams.
My aim is to make sure that working as a team we create the most perfect ceremony for you and fulfil all your hopes, dreams and expectations.
We will discuss all plans for your wedding ceremony and all legal aspects will be professionally covered. Before we meet, check you have thought about these legal requirements and have the following documentation.
- Bride and Groom over 18 years of age.
- Original Birth Certificates and Drivers Licences.
- Decree Absolute if Bride or Groom is divorced.
- Death Certificate if Bride or Groom is widow or widower.
- Current passport or formal identification if from overseas.
- Notice of Intended Marriage Form 13.
- Two witnesses, over 18 years required
Designing your Wedding Ceremony
You may have been to many weddings and enjoyed the ceremony but how do you begin to work out what you would like in your ceremony?
I can give you many different samples of ceremonies and wording options and you can play around with them until you have the wording you desire. The ceremony gives you the opportunity to express publicly what you feel about your partner and what this marriage means to you.
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Heart 2 Heart Marriage Celebrant.