Tanning Tips For Your Wedding Day
Ah, your wedding day. You want everything to be perfect, the photos to be sensational and your body to look like you’ve just got back from St. Barts. The last thing you want is to come out pale-faced and blending into the same colour
as your ivory dress in all your wedding photos. In contrast to that, no bride wants to turn up looking like a pretzel who’s been dipped in carrot soup!
So, what’s a bride to do?
Tanning for your wedding day is an art and one that needs to be taken seriously.
So here are the top five tips to looking picture-perfect and tastefully bronzed on your wedding day from Spray Tanner to the stars – Katrina Brown (who has tanned the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Janice Dickinson and Australia’s Next Top Model Host Charlotte Dawson).
- At The Bronzing Boutique, we recommend an organic spray tan to ensure a natural and non-fake looking tan.
- Book a trial tan with your beautician before your wedding to gauge what colour suits your skin tone best. Your hens night could be a perfect night to trial, so that you can carefully check the photos out and see if the tan reflects back in a flattering way.
- Make your tanning appointment two days before your wedding to ensure the perfect colours and also so that there is no bronzer residue which may rub off on your precious dress.
- Moisturise to lock in the colour and ensure it lasts the longest possible time.
- Keep it light not heavy, you don’t want to end up looking like a ‘spray tan bride’!
So in essence, if you want your big day to be drama-free with your body being a perfectly golden hue, a spray tan is the way to go as long as you follow our top five tips and match your make-up to your tan.
Oh, and always stay away from a double coat to avoid being dubbed a spray tan bride!
For more information, visit http://www.wedding.com.au/the-bronzing-boutique-sydney