The Candle Nut
Unit 10-11 M Centre, 40 Sterling Road, Minchinbury NSW 2770
We are manufacture’s, importers & wholesalers of Candles & Decor, we have the knowledge and experience to bring out the best in your senses of sight, smell and touch with relaxing and aromatherapy scents to beautifully hand crafted candles and candle holders.
Whether it is for business or pleasure, looking for that special touch to fragrantly enhance your intimate moments, or to decorate your world.
The Candle Nut Specialises in event supplies for weddings, day spas, corporate and much more at wholesale prices!
We have the products that will suit your every need!
We have a huge range of stock at wholesale direct pricing including- Candles, Candelabras, Soaps, Bath Salts, Pot Pourri, Reed Diffusers, Fragrant Oils, Melts, Oil Burners & much more!.
We have the latest products from Australia and abroad. Plus we are continually extending our range. Our efficient delivery service covers all areas of Australia right to your front door.
The Candle Nut uploaded a new special offer
Thu 21st Apr
Products Featured Displaying a Black & White Wedding Theme
Frequently Asked Questions
General Care Tips
- Remove all packaging before lighting
- Place candles, incense and oil burners on a flat heat resistant surface or appropriate holder
- Never leave a burning candle, incense or oil burners unattended
- Children and pets should always be fully supervised around burning candles, incense or oil burners
- Keep the wax crater free of wick trimmings or any combustible material
- Keep burning candles away from drafts
- Store candles in a cool dark and dry place
- Candles may fade if left in bright light for an extended period of time
- A candle snuffer is a safe way to extinguish candles, they also avoid wax splutters or spills
- Keep your wick trimmed
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out and trim wick
- Always place votive candles in a votive holder, as they melt more than burn
- With votive candles it's a good idea to place half a teaspoon of water in the bottom of the holder before placing the votive candle in the holder. This will assist removing any left over wax
Do not allow the flame to touch the side of any glass holder